Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nike Air Max 90 Fireflies

Nike Air Max 90 Fireflies

Former One Direction mega-celeb (and recent Highsnobiety cover star) Zayn Malik is set to embark on his very own foray into high fashion, thanks to a forthcoming collab with Versus Versace. The project, which is dubbed Zayn X Versus, will link the pop singer with Versace’s streetwise diffusion line, neatly leveraging his not-unimpressive 30 million combined social media followers. Versus is Versace’s younger, more accessible sub-label — previous directors have included J.W. Anderson and new Saint Laurent head honcho Anthony Vacarello — and has in the past recruited Foo Fighters and Lenny Kravitz to perform at its shows. “Versus is the rock and roll soul of the Versace family and has always been associated with music,” Donatella Versace told press. “ NIKE AIR MAX MOTION LW For me, Zayn was the perfect fit.” “I’ve always wanted to design clothes and there’s no brand I’d rather design for than Versus,” Zayn commented. “I like to learn about things I’m interested in and I enjoy being around creative people so I think it will be cool. The bonus is that I get to collaborate with Donatella, whom I love and admire. I know we’ll create something amazing. Nike Air Max 90 Fireflies ” Zayn X Versus is set to hit stores in May 2017 — check out Highsnobiety‘s exclusive interview with the R&B megastar in the meantime..

NIKE AIR MAX TAILWIND 8

Blankpage Architects are responsible for the luxe, seaside Amchit Residence in Nahr el Mott, Lebanon. Perched on the edge of a cliff, the boardwalk-like rooftop deck houses a lap pool as well as the master bedroom, with walls of glass for unobstructed ocean views. Outdoor bridges connect the spaces on the lower levels, NIKE AIR MAX 95 while a staircase provides access to the shoreline below. NIKE AIR MAX TAILWIND 8 Sleek wood and concrete interiors are complemented with tonal beige furnishings, reflecting the modern feel of Amchit Residence. To complete the oceanic mood, citrus, olive and sea-salted palm trees have been planted on the property. Source: Hi Consumption

NIKE AIR MAX 90 MID

Located in Yucatán, among the most beautiful areas of Mexico, the JA Cholul House by Taller Estilo Arquitectura was created to meet the conditions of the context, NIKE AIR MAX 95 CHAUSSURES making most of the natural resources available to maximize quality and comfort. Featuring a welcome esplanade that incorporates preexisting vegetation, the interior circulation begins at that garden lobby, which is centered around a biome with a small ecosystem to prevent the spread of mosquitoes. Entire walls are lined with glass panels that let in an abundance of natural light, while a shutter system keeps it out when it gets too bright or hot. For more architecture that’ll make your mouth water, check out the Arizonan Staab Residence, which is designed to maximize the view of surrounding mountains. NIKE AIR MAX 90 MID Source: Arch Daily