Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nike Dunk SB

Nike Dunk SB

Kim Kardashian West has showed off her “true beauty” in this new shoot for Vogue Australia, her first since giving birth to son Saint in December. Wearing a number of sexy custom-made corsets, including one that features a top from her husband’s YEEZY Season line, a more natural-looking Kim than we’ve seen previously once again flaunts those world-famous curves. The spread, entitled “Kim Gets Wasted,” was styled by Vogue Australia fashion director Christine Centenara and shot by Lachlan Bailey. @kimkardashian by me for @vogueaustralia @centenera @romyglow @shonju @nicholasdesjardins @georgekoren @nailferri A photo posted by LACHLAN BAILEY (@lachlanbailey) on May 15, ADIDAS ZX FLUX ADV 2016 at 6:12am PDT Speaking afterwards, Kim revealed how she imagines her life would be if she hadn’t become one of the most famous people in the world. “I would be a forensic investigator and live a normal life,” the 35-year-old told the magazine. First shot @kimkardashian @lachlanbailey A photo posted by Christine Centenera (@centenera) on May 20, 2016 at 5:51am PDT She also opened up about her real life heroes (“My dad was, for sure,”) and her idea of misery (“When I don’t have any sleep.”) Such a beautiful shoot! @kimkardashian @vogueaustralia issue out May 16. Nike Dunk SB Styled by @centenera, photographed by Lachlan Bailey. #Vogue #VogueAustralia #Yeezy #proudmama A photo posted by @krisjenner on May 9, 2016 at 6:42am PDT Kim Kardashian West also revealed some potentially huge news for the sneaker world on her Snapchat last night..

TIMBERLAND CHUKKA BOOTS

Known for the highest level of quality, innovation and design, Brough Superior presents its new SS100 high performance luxury motorcycle for 2014. The “90th Anniversary” SS100 is built around its specifically designed V-Twin engine, an 88° V-Twin of 997cc with cylinders integrated into a horizontal seal plan semi-dry crankcase. The specifically designed motor provides unmatched sensations through wide engine speed and, as a bespoke engine, could provide from 100-140hp depending on ECU settings. The Brough Superior “90th Anniversary” SS100 will retail for just over $65,000 USD. For more information on the gorgeous motorcycle please visit Brough Superior Motorcycles. TIMBERLAND CLASSIC OXFORD HERREN . TIMBERLAND CHUKKA BOOTS

NIKE ROSHE ZWEI

Tokyo-based brand Mynority Classics has teamed up with up-and-coming, hip-hop loving,  artist Sayori Wada for their very own “ NIKE DUNK SB Hip-Hop Playing Cards.” Sayori Wada drew all 54 cards with Japanese-caligraphy brush pens and they came out looking absolutely stunning. You can purchase these cards now at Mynority Classics. You can watch the video below for an inside look into the talented young artist Sayori Wada. ; NIKE ROSHE ZWEI v=0X2eT4P70rs